Everyone Should Know How To Juggle

animated jugglingThree Ball Juggling Tutorials provide detailed instructions on how to learn juggling. To see animations of juggling tricks, go to the 3 Ball Juggling Trick Archive.

I taught myself how to juggle during university, when I should’ve been studying for exams, using oranges I took from the cafeteria. I ruined a lot of oranges.

(I categorized this under Life because, well, you know, it’s a life skill.)

This entry was posted in life, reference and tagged , , .

9 Responses to Everyone Should Know How To Juggle

Jenny’s a juggler. She’s even the author of a juggling newsletters called Upward Mobility Jugglers. I’ll post a video of her juggling sometime. She also knows how to balance stuff on her nose (see the Gone Astray video already posted).

I had friends who hung out with the jugglers are the university, they were into it for many years. I call them the amazin’ malsbury brothers of juggling stupdendousness, but they prefer to call themselves evan and wes. Pretty stupid stage names if you ask me..

3. Jenny says:

Evan and Wes Malsbury?! They’re from Newfoundland–I used to juggle with them at MUN’s juggling club. I know Evan more than Wes–he’s living in the US now (I think Wes is too). They’re both amazing jugglers. And nice guys.

They’re both living in the states, yep. I think their parents have moved or are moving down to the states as well, so I won’t even see them at xmas anymore. They used to have juggling crap laying around their main room all the time that I would play with at lunches, when I used to go there every lunch from sk00l (I went to holy heart for a while). I sucked.. Wes used to juggle to entertain us periodically though, I could never duplicate anything he ever did.

5. Jenny says:

I just emailed this link to Evan.

I saw a cool juggling trick one day at the club (I don’t think it was Evan or Wes, though). Two people were passing 6 torches around a 3rd guy holding a cigar in his mouth. The cigar was eventually lit by one of the torches as it sailed past his head.

6. Ah yes, who can forget Holy Heart sk00l lunches. I still remember dueling you in Star Control 2, the last time I was ever able to beat you in a videogame.

I actually only just went to the juggling club in WI recently, and the level of skill is pretty fierce. Think nobody beneath Duane/Aaron level of ability and some above. It’s good to have people trying crazy new stuff all the time for learning purposes, as long as I can keep up. I had a friend at work who could barely pass clubs that I had to power level all last summer just to get him to the level of ability where he could participate.

7. Jenny says:

Evan! I haven’t juggled for a LONG time. Probably last summer when I tried to survive passing seven clubs with Aaron. I saw him in the grocery store the other day but didn’t recognize him at first. Apparently I snubbed him in the yogurt aisle.

8. Jenny says:

Hey Evan, I think you should be Stupendous Juggling Brotha the Younga instead of Younger.

OMG, IT’Z EVAN! What’s your ishmael address? You stopped going on msn so I stopped being able to harrass you. Or maybe I’m blocked. :(