I have the worst freaking job in the world.
You know those warning signs you always see with the stick man falling down or being crushed or otherwise incurring bodily harm? That’s me. I posed for those pictures.
Boy, do I remember the day we shot this one.
Normally, I get to work alone, but every once in a while they bring in somebody else I gotta deal with.
How long can you hold the button? (Not the button on this page, silly.)
Someone held it for 5 days. FIVE DAYS! I held it for 9.15 seconds.
- Wouldn’t it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
- Can blind people see their dreams?
- How come thaw and unthaw mean the same thing?
- How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?
- Why do we say “bye bye” but not “hi hi”?
is a service that uses the infallible methods of Gematria developed by Mr. Ivan Panin to determine how good or evil a web site or a text passage is.
If the amount of these matches is divisible by a certain number, such as 7 (which is said to be God’s number), there is an incontestable argument that the Spirit of God is ever present in the text.
Experts consider the mathematical patterns in the text of the Holy Bible as God’s watermark of authenticity. Thus, the Gematriculator provides only results that are absolutely correct.