The Sneeze points out the small print on a McDonald’s banner for their new “Fruit ‘n Walnut Salad”.
I was watching 20/20 last week and they did a story on excessive warning labels on products. You can catch the summary of the story here.
It was quite funny.
1. Hair Dryer: “Never use while sleeping.”
2. Birthday Candles: “Do not use soft wax as ear plugs.”
3. Power Drill: “Not intended for use as a dental drill.”
4. A CD Holder with wires half an inch apart: “Not to be used as a ladder”
5. Garfield Back Massager: “Do not use while unconscious.”
There are lots of sites listing stupid label warnings. I was going to post an entry about it but I saw it was common on a lot of other sites.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *