Rooted in the U.S. Constitution, copyright was originally intended to facilitate the exchange of ideas but is now being used to stifle it. The Illegal Art Exhibit will celebrate what is rapidly becoming the “degenerate art” of a corporate age: art and ideas on the legal fringes of intellectual property. Some of the pieces in the show have eluded lawyers; others have had to appear in court.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- The Beatles' Black Album
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Contest: Name New Popcorn Business
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Cockpit Voice Recordings From Air Disasters
- This Is Peter Gabriel's Road
Most Popular Tags