Rooted in the U.S. Constitution, copyright was originally intended to facilitate the exchange of ideas but is now being used to stifle it. The Illegal Art Exhibit will celebrate what is rapidly becoming the “degenerate art” of a corporate age: art and ideas on the legal fringes of intellectual property. Some of the pieces in the show have eluded lawyers; others have had to appear in court.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- Lagavulin 16, a Significant Drop in Quality
- A Systematic Way To Get Rid Of Religion
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- What the Hell is a Pimento Anyway?
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Iconic Movie Moments as Animated GIFs
Most Popular Tags