Rooted in the U.S. Constitution, copyright was originally intended to facilitate the exchange of ideas but is now being used to stifle it. The Illegal Art Exhibit will celebrate what is rapidly becoming the “degenerate art” of a corporate age: art and ideas on the legal fringes of intellectual property. Some of the pieces in the show have eluded lawyers; others have had to appear in court.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Review of Cobra Mini RC Helicopter
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- Honda CB550
- Is That A Pepper Mill In Your Pocket?
- "Once" is a Movie for Singer-songwriters
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
Most Popular Tags