To see what the Internet knows about you, start by going to the Google site or by using the Google toolbar. Next, either type your name in quotations or, for a more refined search, type intext: (intext with a colon) immediately followed by your name in quotes. Now type your address or phone number, and Google may turn up a church or a social group directory listing. If this doesn’t surprise or outrage you, type into Google your social security number or credit card numbers.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Q-Ray Doesn't Work?!
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Podcasting on a Budget
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Mark Twain Played The Guitar
- How To Open A Combination Lock Without The Combination
- What the Hell is a Pimento Anyway?
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Lagavulin 16, a Significant Drop in Quality
Most Popular Tags