A friend of mine… pasted some screenshots of a machine he was playing with. He decided to use Internet Explorer, and click on every popup and link he could find. His goal was to see if AdAware would adequately clean his system up. The results? Internet Explorer was covered in toolbars and AdAware found 152,000 critical objects to fix.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Trailer Park Boys - The Movie
- Lego-ize Yourself
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- Those Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die
- Celebrity Death Notification Service
Most Popular Tags