A friend of mine… pasted some screenshots of a machine he was playing with. He decided to use Internet Explorer, and click on every popup and link he could find. His goal was to see if AdAware would adequately clean his system up. The results? Internet Explorer was covered in toolbars and AdAware found 152,000 critical objects to fix.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Folk Art Paintings
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- How To Get To Newfoundland
- The Beatles' Black Album
- Things to do While Sitting on the Toilet
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- Penis, Vagina, Vulva, and Scrotum
Most Popular Tags