The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled that masturbating at home is not an offence, even if the activity can be seen by peeking neighbours…
“A person has the freedom in his or her own living room to do whatever they choose to do and is not caught by the criminal law if they have no intent to offend or insult someone who may not be on that private property.”
The protection isn’t extended to someone who commits an indecent act on their own property with the intention of letting the neighbours see it.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Trailer Park Boys - The Movie
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- William Wharton, 1925-2008
- How To Act Insane or Crazy
- The Beatles' Black Album
- How To Open A Combination Lock Without The Combination
Most Popular Tags