The Supreme Court of Canada has ruled that masturbating at home is not an offence, even if the activity can be seen by peeking neighbours…
“A person has the freedom in his or her own living room to do whatever they choose to do and is not caught by the criminal law if they have no intent to offend or insult someone who may not be on that private property.”
The protection isn’t extended to someone who commits an indecent act on their own property with the intention of letting the neighbours see it.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Lego-ize Yourself
- CBC Radio in Winamp
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- Firefox Add-on: NoSquint
- Naked Women In The Men's Change Room
- The Beatles' Black Album
Most Popular Tags