Lonita compiled an impressive list of 10 Things I’ve Done That Other People Probably Haven’t, including:
- not filed a tax return for four years [how old are you?! – jody]
- flown over Greenland
- danced (half) naked in the rain
Her More (possible) uniqueness is interesting, too.
The only things I could come up with are:
- Worked as a lumberjack (“wood cutter” in their terms), mechanic, busboy, telemarkerter, painter, stockboy, security guard, driveway tarrer (you know, one of the guys who’ll tar your paved driveway), soldier (reserves), and software developer.
- Parachuted and didn’t find it exciting.
- Cod jigging in Newfoundland.
- Can’t get high smoking marijuana (I’ve been told I don’t know how to inhale).
- Drinks warm beer.