I don’t have much talent for languages, but I’ve always been fasinated by the deciphering of ancient texts, the evolution of languages and the relationships between them. At 3,500 words, How come we can’t decipher the Indus script? may be the longest Straight Dope column I’ve read, and I just read the whole thing. (I usually only skim through The Straight Dope columns.) It was a good read.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- A Kid's Breakfast
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Contest: Name New Popcorn Business
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- How To Copy A Commercial DVD
- Growing A Soft Beard
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
Most Popular Tags