A friend of mine had a broken television, and for whatever reason, I decided I should make it into a fish tank. As a word of warning to anyone who may attempt something similar, this project has been a little difficult, mostly because I’ve never built a fish tank before, and it’s hard to get something that looks good and is also capable of holding 120 lbs of water. It’s easier if you use a smaller tv.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Contest: Name New Popcorn Business
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Podcasting on a Budget
- Bad Plastic in Water Bottles
Most Popular Tags