In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move.
The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don’t.
To summarize the summary of the summary: People are a problem.
The Answer to the Great Question Of . . . Life, the Universe and Everything . . . [is] Forty-two.
Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Contest: Name New Popcorn Business
- How To Get To Newfoundland
- A Software Engineer Goes Grocery Shopping...
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- White Moose
- Lagavulin 16, a Significant Drop in Quality
- Naked Women In The Men's Change Room
- Trailer Park Boys - The Movie
Most Popular Tags