Every fall we buy tickets for the LotoMania, a fund raising lotto for the Canadian Red Cross. They have a lot of prizes I don’t care for (movie passes, magazine subscriptions…), but it’s the cold-hard cash I want: they promote it as “Live Free for a Year!! Over $50,000 VALUE!”, which includes the movie passes. I’ll take the cash.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Review of Cobra Mini RC Helicopter
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- Honda CB550
- "Once" is a Movie for Singer-songwriters
- Is That A Pepper Mill In Your Pocket?
Most Popular Tags