It’s as exciting as it sounds. I recorded this video on my Sony Cyber-shot digital camera (not a video camera). The picture and sound quality suck. Then I had to compress it down to a WMV before uploading it to YouTube, so don’t expect high quality here.
The tomato plants have been in my green house for six weeks. Before that they were tiny transplants that I put out in the green house during the day and brought in at night for two weeks. I didn’t take photographs of my tomatoes this year, but I’ll come back in a month and record another stimulating video to document their growth.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
- Images From Space
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- Things to do While Sitting on the Toilet
- Roll Up the Rim
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- The Beatles' Black Album
- How To Open A Combination Lock Without The Combination
Most Popular Tags