While eating my free breakfast at Staybridge Suites in San Diego here, I saw someone’s t-shirt that I thought read “Sinister Frog”. I looked closer and it wasn’t that, but I thought it was a cool phrase anyway, something for a website (it’s taken) or SWT post. Unfortunately, I couldn’t think of an appropriate subject for that title, except sinister frogs, which are hard to find except for a frog one eating a mouse. I couldn’t find any eating humans except in the movie.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- No Texting Or Cell Phone Use In Theaters
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Next Letter
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- CBC Radio in Winamp
Most Popular Tags