Without Jodie Foster’s convincing performance of a woman who becomes a vigilante — and is conflicted about what she’s become — The Brave One could have been a melodramatic revenge flick no better than Death Wish. Half the audience is likely to miss the point and cheer whenever she shoots her gun; the rest might find it disturbing. I don’t agree with everything that goes down in the end, but the psychological transformation of Foster’s character makes this film worth watching. Terrence Howard is pretty good too.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- First Impressions of Singleton 12 and Amrut Fusion
- "The Beachcombers" Online
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Is Your Blog A Periodical?
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Trailer Park Boys - The Movie
- A Star Trek Christmas
Most Popular Tags