I just heard that Molson has stopped making Extra Old Stock beer. It used to be a favourite of under-age drinkers in Newfoundland because of it’s slightly higher alcohol content (6%). But not any more. Molson had to kill it because it’s no longer profitable. This will be a sad day for many Newfoundlanders. I know how attached some people are to their beer. Whatever remaining stock is likely to be sold out before the end of the month, so get it while you can. The Molson brewery in St. John’s, Newfoundland, was the last place in Canada to brew Extra Old Stock.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- The Smell Of Gasoline
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- My High School's 20th Anniversary Reunion
- Things to do While Sitting on the Toilet
Most Popular Tags