I just heard that Molson has stopped making Extra Old Stock beer. It used to be a favourite of under-age drinkers in Newfoundland because of it’s slightly higher alcohol content (6%). But not any more. Molson had to kill it because it’s no longer profitable. This will be a sad day for many Newfoundlanders. I know how attached some people are to their beer. Whatever remaining stock is likely to be sold out before the end of the month, so get it while you can. The Molson brewery in St. John’s, Newfoundland, was the last place in Canada to brew Extra Old Stock.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- No Texting Or Cell Phone Use In Theaters
- Next Letter
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- CBC Radio in Winamp
Most Popular Tags