I’m not a connoisseur of mushrooms, but I picked some Chanterelles in the woods a few days ago, and they’re the tastiest mushrooms I’ve ever had. Sautéed with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper — beauty. Look around for them the next time you’re walking through the woods. They’re easy to spot. Just make sure they have gills underneath. The ones with a smooth underside are poisonous (or very trippy).
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- How the hell do I assemble my easel?
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- How To Get To Newfoundland
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Recording "Stereo Mix" with Realtek
- White Moose
- Lagavulin 16, a Significant Drop in Quality
- Next Letter
- Where Is William Wharton?
- Naked Women In The Men's Change Room
Most Popular Tags