A Few Common Sense Rules 8

game of lifeSome things to consider:

• Never stop thinking. This is important. If someone ever says to you ‘You need to stop thinking so much,’ call them ignorant in your head and keep thinking deeper.
  • We are all crazy. Every person you read about in the history books had some kind of ‘disorder’, they just knew how to use it.
  • Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what is important.

8 thoughts on “A Few Common Sense Rules

1. Reply tommyboy Jan 20,2011 10:22 pm

sounds good…but my advice is to let it out…ignorance must be outed at every opportunity….so no more in your head expletitives..let the great unwashed moronic lethargic in their mediocrity minions have at it in a wondrous boisterous thundering vocal assault……

ya think this may be symptomatic of why I am no longer a municipal politician…huh..huh..

2. Reply michelle Jan 21,2011 8:13 am

Love this one: “Ask a child for advice. They may not know much, but they know what is important” . I think it’s going to be my status update.

3. Reply Pender Jan 21,2011 10:12 am

tommyboy, you’re no longer mayor of awesometown?! but I still think pink! :(

4. Reply Phillip Jan 21,2011 10:27 am

Hey Tom, did I ever tell you what became of your Think Pink sign?

5. Reply tommyboy Jan 21,2011 11:12 am

you posted it outside your local strip club?

did I ever send you the photos of the sign in afghanastan..now that brother pink is no longer in that area of operations..cause I think we could post them now…

• Reply Phillip Jan 21,2011 11:31 am

Nope, didn’t see the sign in Afghanistan, though we did see his SWT collectors tea mug in the foreground of some military type shots. Those were cool.

Anyway, I cut up the sign and used it to make what are called starter strips for some foundationless frames for my bee hives.

All the honey came out pink.

6. Reply tommyboy Jan 21,2011 12:22 pm

just sent you some photos

7. Reply HappyHax0r Jan 22,2011 6:20 pm

So that’s what I’ve been doing wrong. See, I’ve been calling them ignorant (or something similar) to their face. I’m just supposed to do it in my head… huh, who knew? ;).