My father had some great albums from the ’60s in his record collection, but they were good by default because the ’60s were an exceptional time for popular music (some of the ’70s too). As I got older, though, I realized my father wasn’t the most discriminating listener. He generally bought whatever was popular, and some of it was pretty bad. That’s when I began listening to my brother’s records. I listened to plenty of my father’s Beatles records, but I don’t think my father would have ever bought John Lennon’s Plastic Ono Band record. “Working Class Hero.” Fawk.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Aw, Poor Kitty
- No Texting Or Cell Phone Use In Theaters
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- What Is Cold-fx And Does It Work?
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- Next Letter
- Trailer Park Boys - The Movie
Most Popular Tags