My father had some great albums from the ’60s in his record collection, but they were good by default because the ’60s were an exceptional time for popular music (some of the ’70s too). As I got older, though, I realized my father wasn’t the most discriminating listener. He generally bought whatever was popular, and some of it was pretty bad. That’s when I began listening to my brother’s records. I listened to plenty of my father’s Beatles records, but I don’t think my father would have ever bought John Lennon’s Plastic Ono Band record. “Working Class Hero.” Fawk.
Subscribe To This Site
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- How To Display A Dash In Excel
- Does The Keg offer vegetarian meals?
- Honda CB550
- Newfoundland Dictionary
- Contest: Name New Popcorn Business
- How To Copy A Commercial DVD
- Swallowing An "AAA" Battery
- How Many Files Are On Your Computer?
- Roll Up The Rim To Win 2011
Most Popular Tags