A Blunt Atheist FAQ is a lengthy list of questions that atheists often receive, including brief but concise (and sometimes amusing) answers:
How do I tell my family and friends I’m an atheist?
First you should think twice about telling. Some people can’t take it, so healthy self‐preservation might call for keeping it a secret or admitting to some lesser sin, like agnosticism or unitarianism.
Atheists hate Christians!
Some might, just as some Christians hate atheists. Mostly we don’t, though. We just think belief in gods is silly.
10 practical suggestions on how to be ethical (i.e. not just for atheists; for anyone).
- Thou SHALT NOT believe all thou art told.
- Thou SHALT seek knowledge and truth constantly.
- Thou SHALT educate thy fellow man in the Laws of Science.
- Thou SHALT NOT forget the atrocities committed in the name of god.
- Thou SHALT leave valuable contributions for future generations.
- Thou SHALT live in peace with thy fellow man.
- Thou SHALT live this one life thou hast to its fullest.
- Thou SHALT follow a Personal Code of Ethics.
- Thou SHALT maintain a strict separation between Church and State.
- Thou SHALT support those who follow these commandments.
(via The J-Walk Blog)