Here’s an application that derives your site’s worth based on Technortati data, which tracks what sites link to others in “real time”. The more sites that link to yours, the more your site is worth.
That’s in American dollars! That’s like $200,000 Canadian.
(via Stupid Evil Bastard)
My children some day:
(via you’ve been HAACKED)
Self-worth, an amusing comic about blogging.
(via haslo.ch Blog)
Question: How many bloggers does it take to change a light bulb?
- One to change the light bulb and to post the fact that the light bulb has been changed
- 43 to say “do a Google search on light bulbs”
- 1 lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again
(via the blog québécois)
The 12 biggest problems with your blog makes some good points:
- 2) Repetitious redundancy: I try to not post information that I see clogging up every site I visit, unless I like it a lot.
- 3) Frequency over quality: I’ve been doing this too much (as proven by today’s posts). I have a desire to post something everyday; I gotta get over that.
- 9) Proofing you’re grammer spelling: Funny.