- Steve on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- pender on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- jody on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- NO NOT GIVING MY NAME on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Phillip on First Impressions of Singleton 12 and Amrut Fusion
Tag Archives: calvin and hobbes
My daughter eats tuna like candy. We made tuna salad this morning for her lunch sandwiches then she ate the leftovers for breakfast. Just thought you should know. Related posts: Old Peanut Butter A Kid’s Breakfast
Looking for Calvin and Hobbes: The Unconventional Story of Bill Watterson and His Revolutionary Comic Strip by Nevin Martell (7/10) This is a well-written biography of Bill Watterson, the author of the best comic strip ever, Calvin and Hobbes. The … Continue reading
A book about the classic comic Calvin and Hobbes and its author, Bill Watterson, is being released: Looking for Calvin and Hobbes: The Story of Bill Watterson and his Revolutionary Comic Strip: For ten years, between 1985 and 1995, Calvin … Continue reading
Sliced apple sprinkled with salt and shredded lettuce. That’s what my 7 year old asked for breakfast today. Related posts: Kids Telling Jokes A Parents’ Guide To Going To A Concert For Kids Kids Eating Avocado Parents Are So Stupid
25 Great Calvin & Hobbes Strips Bill Watterson drew thousands of strips, and while I wish like hell that he would come back and draw more, it’s probably best to reflect and be thankful for what he’s done. Below we … Continue reading