- Steve on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- pender on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- jody on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- NO NOT GIVING MY NAME on Why Do You Walk With Your Feet Pointing Outwards?
- Phillip on First Impressions of Singleton 12 and Amrut Fusion
Tag Archives: cooking
Whenever I make rice, I dump the rice in the pot and add water until it’s just above my fingers. Then I know I have the right amount of water for whatever amount of rice I’ve used. Jody taught me … Continue reading
A famous chef demonstrates how to create “sublime scrambled eggs”, which are described as “perfect”: I haven’t tried cooking them like that yet, but it doesn’t appeal to me: I like my scrambled eggs dry, not wet, which they emphasize. … Continue reading
I discovered a new blog today that I added to my Google Reader: Mama Manuscripts. I like her tag line: Balancing the wild and wonderful world of parenting with a passion for writing. She mentioned Phillip’s touton post AND she’s … Continue reading
I just read that James Barber died. He was the host of a cooking show called The Urban Peasant. I learned to cook by watching his show. It’s one of the few good things I ever got from watching TV. … Continue reading
I have no idea what a “Gucci” is, but the technique described in How to Turn Cheap “Choice” Steaks into Gucci “Prime” Steaks works on the cheap steaks I’ve tried it with. Massively salt your steaks 15 min – 1 … Continue reading