The 12 biggest problems with your blog makes some good points:
- 2) Repetitious redundancy: I try to not post information that I see clogging up every site I visit, unless I like it a lot.
- 3) Frequency over quality: I’ve been doing this too much (as proven by today’s posts). I have a desire to post something everyday; I gotta get over that.
- 9) Proofing you’re grammer spelling: Funny.
The Mormon site, Sure sign of the Nail, Secret Handshake, reveals a handy way to determine if you’ve met the devil:
- Suppose you meet someone and you think he may be the devil.
- Shake their hand (The normal way). If they feel solid, like you or I, they are probably OK. If they feel like nothing — like air, you know immediately that this person is the devil or a spiritual being!. Act accordingly!!
- If they feel solid, like you or I, they are probably OK, but we don’t know for sure. Try the secret handshake with this person If they reciprocate — if they know the secret handshake, they are an angel! If they don’t know the secret handshake, they are surely a real person.
- If they refuse to shake, you can be certain you are dealing with a “Just man made perfect”, who knows the secret handshake, but he/she is not solid, and thus can’t shake your hand.
They also have a guide to help you overcome (haha) masturbation.
Make your own shirt for only a dollar (or any other bill).