- Jim’s spontaneous opinionated interjections
- Esther’s patient tolerance of Jim’s spontaneous opinionated interjections
- Jim’s patient tolerance of Esther’s lack of computer knowledge
- Esther pseudo-apologetic ignorance of what Jim’s talking about
- Jim’s yelling to Esther in the other room asking if she wants to go out for a coffee he shouldn’t have because he’s already had one and is wired enough to give the Tasmanian Devil a run for his money
- Esther convincing Jim to play the guitar with her and Jim belts out “Kum By Ya, My Lord!”
- Jim’s reviews of: web sites, blog entries, news events, coffee, independent musicians, the lint between his toes, the weather, etc.
Happy to hear your live voices again, Jim and Esther.