A review of websites from guys named Keith (in no particular order):
- : I think this Keith may have been drunk when he created his site. He writes: “Thankyou for stopping by to take a look at my website. Enjoy the Visist!!!!”, and one of his hobbies is “Getting my eats on”. I’m not googling that; I don’t WANT to know what it means.
- : This Keith’s site “is still under construction so there isn’t much to see”. Fortunately, he offers visitors “a sample page from my future website, “, which doesn’t work too well. Bummer.
- : Keith states in his opening paragraph, “It will indeed be worth your time to hang out here and check out all the special features and services that I offer you.” Well then, can’t pass that up. I learned that one of Keith’s long term goals is to “Get married, have kids, and raise a healthy loving family”. Nice to know he doesn’t have an aspiration to be a web designer.
- : This Keith lives in the 70s, and he has an awesome Java-based banner. In 1991 he was asked to join the band LLAMA, “improvisational electronic music band.” They’re !
- : This Keith hasn’t updated his page for awhile. At least, I hope not (but then, I doubt any of the other Keiths have either). Keith states “This homepage has now been turbo-charged using the amazing Microsoft Frontpage! There’s nothing better.” His website is hosted on compuserve. I didn’t think they still existed.
- Keith Grainge’s Homepage: This Keith is the Director of Studies for Physics at Selwyn College, Cambridge. Nothing fancy here.
- Keith’s HomePage!: This is the best of the bunch. This Keith thinks that “Internet Explorer IE Rulz!!! and never surfs the information superhighway without it.” He “loves to recieve lots and lots of email attachments — especially Windows executables and Word documents (they’re his favourite!!) And if you send the with Microsoft Outlook, he’ll be so happy!!” I was surprised to find out he was being sarcastic, given the other Keith websites.
- , another KEITH: It’s “Specially for those who just came up with their own web page… happy creating!!!” He states: “What you see is only the skeleton, I’m afraid. Do be patient, it’s gonna take a little while. This is quite a primitive page, as I’m not very good at this, but I’ll try to add new things as time goes by.” You can’t add to perfection, Keith. Uh, I mean KEITH.
Maybe I should make this a regularly feature of Steel White Table. Brilliant, I know. What name should I pick next?
(Thanks to Phillip for the idea)