In the spirit of websites from guys named Keith, here are reviews of websites from guys named Bob (in no particular order):
- Avs Bob’s Homepage: Bob recommends “Best viewed with Microsoft Explorer, 800×600, a monitor, and a computer”. Pretty funny, Bob. I think Bob likes hockey.
- Crewe and Nantwich.” Bob’s site features , which I think is from a magazine of the 1920s – it looks familiar. : Looks like Bob bought his own domain, where he offers “over 50 pages of complete rubbish from the underage drinking hotspot of
- firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you soon.” : Bob’s been to Hawaii, the lucky dog. He likes email: “I’d love to find out about you – please feel free to contact me at
- Bob’s Homepage.html: “Bob is a party, Internet kind of guy who likes neat links and good bands”. Unfortunately, the one link on the page doesn’t work.
- : “Helpful facts and tips on how and why to quit smoking prepared by Dr Bob, a physician trained in both Internal Medicine and Psychiatry”. There are .
- : a website from the band A Band Named Bob. Cute. Featuring two Bob’s and a Barbara playing violin, piano accordion, piano, mandolin, and guitar. They have some poor sample WAV files.
Overall, I think Bob’s sites are better than Keith’s, though Keith’s are funnier.