Fictional curse words are profanities invented by authors of fiction, often science fiction / fantasy.
These are the only ones familiar to me:
- frak: from the new Battlestar Galactica series, which is the only television show I watch regularly now.
- shazbot: from Mork & Mindy, of course.
- skin-job: from Blade Runner.
- smurf and derivatives: from The Smurfs.
- zark: from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
This post’s title is Klingon for Your Mother has a smooth forehead, but you knew that.