Your Christian President:
This site is dedicated to the honest revelation of President Bush’s religious beliefs and political policies. ere is also the argument that Bush is the “lesser of two evils.” Even if this were true, the lesser of two evils is still evil and should never be an option for a Christian. My God, if Christians would defend the Word half as much as they defend the Republican Party, we might stand a chance of saving this republic!
Bring out the lightsabers!
…makes list making and tracking easy. And, since it’s web-based, you can make a list at work and still get to it at home or anywhere else you have a computer or internet access (even on a mobile phone).
A nice idea, but I use my email as my To Do list: anything kept in the InBox is To Do. Gmail has a “starred” feature which allows you to easily highlight emails as well. Ta-da List can easily be shared with others, though.
Just like with human condoms, the dog may experience a slight loss of sensation. However, the condoms are made of a very thin latex which should transmit heat well, a key factor in creating a lifelike feel. We are also experimenting with new scents, which work like a “doggy Viagra”, providing further sensory stimulation.
Meat scented, too. Right.
The Great Song Stylists And Musicians:
This site is dedicated to all the vocal and musical trailblazers of the past and present who have moulded the listening taste’s of the twentieth and twenty first century pop fan.
Includes biographies and mp3 of some great music by Vera Lynn, Mel Torme, and lots of others.
A technology breakthrough: Transparent Computer Monitor Screens.
- With a tripod take a picture of your desk without the computer on it.
- Take a picture now with the computer on the desk.
- Open both pictures in graphics program (eg. photoshop) and paste one of the pictures over the other as a new layer.
- Make a selection of the area of the computer desktop and copy it from the image that has no computer.
- The image might be skewed due to screen positioning. Use the free transform function and drag all corners of the selection to match the picture canvas.
- Use this image as the desktop in the computer.
- With camera still in position, take a picture and the illusion will be created.