Rebecca posted the contents of her purse, which includes:
- Tissues, because I sneeze a lot.
- Hydrocortisone cream. I am genuinely puzzled by this – how did this get here, and when did I think I would have a rash emergency (ha ha) that would require this?
My wallet contains:
- $21.63 coupon redeemable on pre-read books at United Book Exchange
- Two lotto tickets.
- Photo of my daughter.
- $7 American
- Subway Customer Appreciation Card that’s falling apart.
- Post-it note with my parents address, even though they live only 5 minutes away.
- Scrap of paper that has 12″ deep x 26″ long – 14-15″ high written on it. I have no idea.
- One blank check.
- My employee health benefit card.
- Bank card, driver’s license, etc.
- Business card for GDS, a company in Newfoundland I did some contract work for many years ago.
I know: fascinating.