We are keeping to strict rules about our guns.
* The materials should be common in most offices.
* You should not have to break or physically modify the elements of your gun.
* You should be able to build and fire your gun in less than 30 seconds. (An exception for the advanced one of course)
* The elements should be able to be used in their normal fashion after disassembly.
* You should not have to add extensive amount of force to fire the gun.
* The power to fire the gun should come from the gun itself.
* Being hit by the projectile should hurt.
I haven’t tried any out yet.
(via Yahoo! Picks)