Here are some highlights and statistics from Steel White Table I know you’re all dying to know about. All of the numbers are just for 2005.
Stuff Of Note:
- A reference (click Next Page or the right arrow to go to the “C”s to see “Cairns, Phillip”) to Phillip’s Podcasting on a Budget page was published in Syndicating Web Sites with RSS Feeds For Dummies.
- I received my first Google AdSense cheque, taking about 13 months to generate $100 in revenue.
- came and went; Phillip’s experiment in radio broadcasting over the internet. It had some great moments. I’m helping him to start it up again.
- The site’s URL changed from cairns.servehttp.com/jody to steelwhitetable.org/jody to steelwhitetable.org/blog.
Popular posts (based on our subjective judgements and some statistical analysis):
- Pissing In A Straight Line. This post made public something every man experiences. The response was unexpected.
- . J-Walk posted about this (and about a dozen others). I think Phillip’s still going to the movies.
- Phillip started his Sunday Morning Scoff video series with , which opened a debate about the word “Newfie”, to Phillip’s chagrin.
That’s it. Out of the 503 posts in 2005, three were interesting.
Top 10 commentors (not including the infamous guitar post, which accumulated 549 comments in 2005):
- Phillip: 507
- Jody: 265
- tommyboy: 143
- Pender: 134
- Rebecca: 85
- ChrisO: 85
- rekounas: 56
- Jim Kloss: 31
- Ashley: 28
- Steve: 27
Total comments posted: 2344
Websites that referred to Steel White Table (not in any particular order, and thank you):
- The Rekounas Blog
- Darren Barefoot
- Oh! Me nerves is rubbed right raw!
- In Flux
- Whole Wheat Radio
- Larocque and Roll
- Canadian Expatriates: The Expat Blog
- 13 Things
What to expect of SWT in 2006? More of the same useless crap.