Ashley’spost (who got bitten by a friggin’ chipmunk, the nut) got me thinking about the animals that have drawn my blood:
- Cats. Cats are deceptive. You think you’re playing with a cute, cuddly creature, when suddenly it sinks a 6 inch claw into your flesh. Fucking cats.
- Snakes. I used to catch snakes. I remember a garter snake biting my hand as a kid when I tired to pick it up.
- Dog. I love dogs more than any other domestic animal. I was probably playing too rough with a puppy.
- Mouse. It was a friend’s. We might’ve feed it to a snake.
- Hamster. We had a few hamsters as kids. I remember finding a flattened one on the road in front of our house once. I think its name was Hammy.
- Perch. Fucking perch. It drew blood from a spine in one of its fins, I think, while I was taking it off a hook. Phillip wrote a song about fucking perch.
- Mosquitoes and other flies.
How about you?