- We have a 8’x20′ garden, which we want to enlarge, in addition to creating other flower and vegetable gardens on our property. It would save a lot of time and effort.
- My wife and mother would be able to easily use it.
- I could rent it to friends and neighbors who needed a tiller; it’s portable and light.
- I like the free stuff included with the package.
- It costs five hundred dollars. Regular tillers cost around $300.
- I can afford it, but it’d be eating into our house-renovations savings.
- I could manually dig up the gardens, which I’ve been doing for the past 5 years; it’s good exercise.
Update: I rented one. See my comment below.