I got back from a two day motorcycling trip today, staying at‘s the night. It was a good trip, except I wish my wife was with me to share the experience: it was fun. I took the back roads for most of the ride: less noise and traffic; more exciting turns, hills, and blind-spots; interesting things to see.
Here are some statistics from the trip:
- One person asked to buy my bike.
- Four people (not including the one above) stopped to admire and talk about the bike.
- A big-ass fly flew IN my helmet, buzzing millimeters from my eyes as it was trapped between my face in the visor.
- 99% of other riders waved.
- I travelled 628 km.
- I got an average of 17 km/Liter, 5.97 liters per 100 km, or 48 MPG.
- Average price per liter (premium gas) was $1.05.
- I burned 38 liters of gas.
Thanks to Pender and Carrie for allowing me to breath their air and buy good Lower Sackville food that markets itself as Chinese.