It breaks down like this. Some years ago, a toy company began releasing Muppet Show character figures that were more accurately replicated than anything that had been produced before. The company had a full line up of characters scheduled to be produced along with a replica of the Muppet Theatre that included the backstage area. But the company went bankrupt and that was the end of it… until a guy named Lance Cardinal decided to make a replica of it himself. And it looks like he may have created his own character figures that never had the chance to be produced by the bankrupt company. Check it out:
The full story and more photos at Cardinal Designs.
Beaker and Dr Honeydew are the favorite (for TV or movie – but that’s irrelevant) top scientists!
Commenting on his friends Beaker and Honeydew, Kermit the Frog said: “They have spread the message that science is not just for short round-headed bald guys and their orange-haired, goggle-eyed sidekicks. It’s also for people like you and frogs like me.”
The top 10:
- Beaker and Dr Honeydew (The Muppets): 33 per cent
- Mr Spock (Star Trek): 15 per cent
- The Doctor (Doctor Who): 13 per cent
- Q (James Bond): 9 per cent
- Dr Emmett Brown (Back to the Future): 8 per cent
- Dana Scully (The X Files): 8 per cent
- Dr Strangelove: 5 per cent
- Frank ‘N’ Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show): 4 per cent
- Dr Evil (Austin Powers): 4 per cent
- Dr Frankenstein: 1 per cent