Vote in the The 2nd Annual World Stupidity Awards. Among the nominies for the Stupidest Country of the Year:
Canada (Host Country for the Stupidity Awards is automatically nominated)
The nominies for the Stupidest Statement of the Year:
- “Nick, why does this Chicken of the Sea taste like tuna?” – Jessica Simpson
- “YYEEEAARRGHHHHH!!” – Howard Dean
- “I do” – Britney Spears
- “It was a wardrobe malfunction.” – Justin Timberlake
- “Major combat operations have ended in Iraq.” – President Bush
The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity states:
- Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
- The probability that a certain person be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
- A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
- Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
- A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.