I’ve been too lazy to post about stupid crap I find on the net (J-Walk tends to grab most of it anyway), and not motivated to post about personal occurrences, although here’s a summary of recent events:
- Wally has diarrhea, which he’s been letting us know about by the mess he leaves every morning on the living room carpet the past few nights.
- My wife and I started Tai Chi Chaun classes.
- Someone with the “Kelsey” last name from Newfoundland contacted me about the Kelsey painting I posted about – another artist!
- I recently used about 1300 Air Miles.
- My motorcycle doesn’t work again. Some electrical problem I can’t figure out, so it’s stuck in my garage collecting dust.
- I used a GPS for the first time recently. Nice gimic but not practical for me.
- My wife quit her baking job at Tim Hortons after working there for a year, getting up 3:30am every morning to work a couple hours everyday.
- Caitlyn, my seven year old daughter, is taking piano lessons, which she finds boring.
- I’m THIS close to buying an original painting, preferably from a local artist, but some of Jean’s tempt me.
- Iain (my three year old son) didn’t want to go to pre-school today because he doesn’t like timeout. This is the first we heard about it.
- I started playing chess a lot more, which I was once very good at in my teenage years. I posted about this, though.
- Gratz to Sedition.com on its 10th year aniversary! Too lazy to comment on his site about it even.
Besides Tommyboy, anyone interested in me posting like a diary? Which reminds me: Oh Me Nerves! posted about that topic recently, reminding me how it’s interesting to look at past personal posts.